PDA

View Full Version : Resprays

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:39 PM
Come on then what do you think is the best colour to get a Nova resprayed???

Anonymous
22-06-01, 07:03 PM
BLACK

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 08:20 PM
rover tahiti blue? rover nitefire red?-red would suit mk2,tahiti blue would look the dogs on a SR/GTE(or replica) as long as it has alloys n clear indicators me thinks

Anonymous
22-06-01, 10:12 PM
or take it back to metal and polish that then laquer it. that may look rather cool. er or not

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
23-06-01, 12:54 AM
You could strip the paint off, let it go rusty, then lacquer it....hum, nice orange/brown :O

I personally love bright-white Novas.....and mt Blue. I want a Mt Blue GTE....damn, I need a Mt Blue GTE...need cash first though :(

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:04 AM
mmmmm get some standox on there my son

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:39 AM
isnt that what kev done rich????
lol ;)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 08:51 AM
dark brown creaosote (that fence stuff) im sure that would look nice

Anonymous
23-06-01, 09:14 AM
Champagne.

Then you could have a ...wait for it........Champagne Super Nova!! :D

It's early....

Anonymous
23-06-01, 09:19 AM
thats no excuse!! lol

Anonymous
24-06-01, 12:06 AM
Actually, Vauxhall Champagne is one colour I think would look really cool on a Nova, especially with polished wheels, and a little chrome or polished aluminium.

lol@Micky (Sorry Kev ;))

Anonymous
24-06-01, 08:37 AM
come to think of it,theres a really dark redishblack colour on some astra GTEs round here,that would look damn fine,I aint on about calypso red,even tho that is a nice colour too...

Anonymous
24-06-01, 12:43 PM
chrome ur car would look the tits

Anonymous
24-06-01, 01:03 PM
you mean chrome your car you will look a tit ??

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:52 PM
ROFLMFAO @ cambridge

Anonymous
25-06-01, 08:59 AM
dont think its actually legal to have the car chrome is it?
You'd blind everyone else on the roads when it was sunny...
Especially when the sun statrs going down and is right in front of your eyes... just below the sunvisor no matter which way you turn.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
07-07-01, 09:45 PM
I thinking of standox Daytona paradise, but would be very costly!!! P.S just got back from max power, wasn't anything special!!!

Anonymous
08-07-01, 12:00 AM
Wisewood......you can get Caterhams, and AC's (plus a few others) with polished Aluminium bodies......almost as shiny as chrome, though polished aluminium looks miles better than chrome IMO.

They are legal.

What about Gold Plate.....roflmao!