PDA

View Full Version : the weather

Anonymous
27-06-01, 12:55 AM
HOLY shit its fucking bad my walls in me house shake when the thunder hits 1 plate has fallen off the wall already......opps i better turn comp off last time me modem got fried by lighting.

could this be the end of the world??? we will see 2morra :( :(

Anonymous
27-06-01, 01:11 AM
fair point!!

lol thunder and lightning but no rain how bizzar!!!!

better turn those shock sensitive car alarms off people!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 09:17 AM
plates on the wall?

Anonymous
27-06-01, 09:47 AM
Yeh, how do you eat if they r on the wall?
Well, i guess its ok now, cos one is on the floor, so u is able to eat at last.

Was class last nite, lightenin looked ace over the coast, sea was calm, we are sure a offshore windmill got struck, but not 100%, cos it wud of blown up?

lol, anyways, nice light show, shame bout my belly rumblin.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 10:34 AM
Still aint rained/thundered here in Stoke and it's still fucking boiling.. grrr

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:03 AM
The thunder was right over our house on tuesday mornin' at about 05:00. Loudest thing I ever heard I reckon. Its really athomspheric when there is thunder and lightening ...it makes me want to chong.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:11 AM
<dave> what the bollox are you going on about , I hope your not pissed off that it is hot!! we live in the shittiest country for weather and when it is hot everyone moans. roll on global warming thats what i say!!

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:44 AM
It wasnt actually a thunder storm u know, just me breakin the sound barrier at several points, and then going back to the future stylee!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 12:48 PM
global warming will make Britain colder...cos Britains temperature is decided by the heat of the sea...and when global warming occurs the ice caps will melt and cause sea temperatures to drop...thus causing the temperature in britain to drop...

so it ain't all rosey!

**hark at Ged with his Geography skills!** :p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:31 AM
It's been hot and sunny the last week or so, here in Sheffield
It's been a bit cloudier the last couple of days though.

I think peeps in this country complain way too much about the weather......I recon we have some of the best.....mild winters, warm summers (not too hot most of the time), and even though we get our fare share of rain, at least we don't have monsoons or tornados on a regular basis!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 05:29 PM
Correct Rich, i would rather live here anyday, if we only had the prices from other countries, mmmm, 7p a litre...

lol, USA blows, to many storms, i wudnt mind goin to aussie land, looks kool, bar the man eating spiders & scary snakes!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:45 AM
lol...man eating spiders and scary snakes :p