PDA

View Full Version : Fave adverts?

Anonymous
16-06-01, 04:51 PM
Some of my personal faves are..
the KitKat one where the moth keeps flying into the lightbulb..."ouch"...."ouch".."ouch"
the Barcardi Breezer one "oh Tom have you been out chasing birds again?"
and the Castlmaine XXXX one "nah I couldn't, he's my best mate"!!
Anyone else?....

Anonymous
16-06-01, 05:12 PM
I've got loads... but the one that has me in stitches is the one for John West Red Salmon where that bloke and the bear kick the shit out of each other! LMAO! class! :D

[-dj.gif-]
^Tanned Breeny?

Anonymous
16-06-01, 05:38 PM
And I like the Aero one with the mouse, his little face when the bloke says he doesn't want him...Aww

Anonymous
16-06-01, 07:50 PM
lmao, i like the golf ad, with all the rather crappy steriotyped attempts at moddin the vw battleship.

which ever designer though vw's are best as standard should have his eyes/ brain tested

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
16-06-01, 11:14 PM
My favourite ad at the mo has got to be the Irn Bru Ad with the ram raiding granny. Its a Stunner and the whole budweiser lizards series they have me in stiches aswell.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
16-06-01, 11:38 PM
... The Carte Dor advert "I hope thats not a padded bra" & "D'ya want me cherry?" HAHA! class.

also the Smirnoff "Clear as your conscience" ads! everyone of them is class :P

[-dj.gif-]
CDs out this week, hopefully

Anonymous
17-06-01, 12:01 PM
the heinz tomato ketchup .. " not every body is sure what ESTd means"

Anonymous
17-06-01, 12:07 PM
Lol! I wanna get "EST. 1979" tattooed on my arm!!

Anonymous
17-06-01, 12:49 PM
lol that would be class

Anonymous
17-06-01, 01:22 PM
Lol! And on the other arm.."40% proof"!!

Anonymous
17-06-01, 01:38 PM
the new dr pepper one is funny..when hes in the shop thinking of what the worst could happen if he bought his dr pepper.

Anonymous
17-06-01, 05:34 PM
i really like the bud ads that have the chamelions and weasel going wassup. and the one where they are "making a bud" its cool and chill.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
17-06-01, 08:15 PM
I agree with Mingle on irn-bru and Bud lizards.

Although the smirnoff ice one. "mother,i could've sworn she was your sister"
is another classic.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
17-06-01, 09:23 PM
the iron bru ones cool,but I like one of the radio ads here,a car revving loads,and 2 blokes going " their making a mess of that" - "thats gotta be a woman driver" "-NEED A HAND LOVE?" (crunch)"awwww,she just hit the GTi!"(car stops,door closes)"oh,its a bloke" " well,it was quite a tight gap tho wasnt it?"

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:42 AM
whats the one were some on is watching the snocker on the tele and his mate is there and when one of the players is on the black he phones his mate to put the player of and he is watching at home as the camera focuses on his mate
you must have seen it i think it is a add on sky add not sure though

Anonymous
18-06-01, 11:01 AM
agreed with Novaking...that salmon advert is the absolute bollox...no questioning it ;)

the tango one's were pretty funny, the one's where that gang of people were stood around that fat lad repeating everything he said..lmao...ot the one's where the lad strokes that blokes leg and the bloke strokes it back...lmao...class

MC's Bird...I wish my bird (or casual piece as she's known :p) had a mouse as sweet as that :p tee hee

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:36 PM
One that can do tricks?

Anonymous
19-06-01, 12:57 AM
That other Heinz ad is mental......Heinz Tomato sauce, now quicker than Marmalade and Rocks.

lmao :P

Many ads are better than the programs!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:51 AM
lmao @ MC's bird...

I think you've missunderstood what i meant...but it's ok cos it was naughty and you probably don't want to know :p:p:p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-06-01, 05:14 PM
The Heinz Tomato Ketchup "Now Quicker Than Marmalade & Rocks" has me in stitches everytime.
I like the ASDA ones too.... So exciting.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
24-06-01, 01:06 PM
i have a new fave ad. i saw it last night on MTV or one of the many digital music staions. its for durex and its a bloke walking to meet his date and loads of peeps in white clothes are following him. when he gets to his date they rush him and her but they get trapped by a huge condom :D its funny as fook. and the line in it is "Durex good for a million reasons"

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D