PDA

View Full Version : MY freaky dream last night

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:02 AM
ok as most ov you know my leg is buggerd at the moment and im on a "few" painkillers

i have not long woke up and i just remberd what i was dreaming about (sort ov)

there was me and mark d knocking on sumboys front door

nobody in

car pulls up out gets ian ste ,kev and kevs bird (whome i have never seen but had a nice arse in the dream!)

anyways they walked into marks mates house (in a town called blyth) they said to wait here for a few mins

me and mark waited outside and i parked my car up with the usernam Kev! as he wasnt logged on?????(i dont understand either??)

they all came out

they asked us to go for a cupper down the road

we did and chatted
for what ever reason kevs lass decided to bend over and i treid to smack her arse (as u do!)

then one ov my old school teachers told me off???
and said he had sum tests for me to do that i hadnt done in school (skiving you see)

turns out he was everybodys teacher as well and everybody done the test

ste made summit out ov wood for no reason (cant rember what??)

then i asked for another cupper and the lass who made it made it in a bucket (yep big huge plastic bucket!!)

after that we all said we would meet up later for a cruise about.

am i normal?????????????

to this day i have had plenty ov freaky dreams (doesnt aeverybody they just dont want to admit them!!)

lmao

anyways it was one ov my better ones

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:06 AM
Micky you sure you didnt accidently take one of your "special" pills ??? the ones u usually take on a friday or saturday night?? hahaha ive had worse though.

Slatter

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:14 AM
ive just rembered more

kev had a brand new pair ov rockport shoes on with the toes missing??

and at sumpoint ste gave me a allmighty wedgey

can i have my kegs back ste???

im sure more will come to me as they day goes on

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:22 AM
lmao @ "then i asked for another cupper and the lass who made it made it in a bucket (yep big huge plastic bucket!!)" :D

id say the painkillers mate, my brother had nightmares after he took them. ;)

king

:D Who dragged that piece of turd over David Beckhams head? :D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:24 AM
lmao...Micky mate, your mojo's fecked!

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:49 AM
mushroom... magic... combine the two... ;)

Anonymous
25-05-01, 12:24 PM
u need a shrink micky

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
25-05-01, 01:38 PM
Well your right micky kevs bird does have a nice arse, i've not looked myself but ian has mentioned it a few times

i don't make things out of wood i prefer metal

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
25-05-01, 01:46 PM
i thought you destroyed things made out of metal, and keep your lara fantasies to yourself ste.

but kev could settle the argument by posting a pic? lmao

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
25-05-01, 02:03 PM
i agree... just to settle the argument of course :D

NoelKing :-/

Anonymous
25-05-01, 03:08 PM
hey ian i have pics too (you remember :D)

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
25-05-01, 03:12 PM
were these the pics you obtained by hiding in her garden with a telephoto lense and a balaclava?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
25-05-01, 04:00 PM
Ive had loadsa freaky dreams,the oldest being hanging around with burt racoon(remember the racoons on bbc1?-with burt and the sweater with a hooj b on it?) and he got pissed off with me,then there was my dream where a vacuum cleaner chased me,not v nice trust me,and one where my mate stuart stood still too long and turned into a tree in a beer garden :-/ you got off lightly mate,these dreams have haunted me...am I normal?

Anonymous
25-05-01, 05:31 PM
I get really bad nightmares when I take anti-histamines!! Didn't sleep for two weeks one summer cos of 'em!! lol

Anonymous
25-05-01, 06:25 PM
had a nightmare once of waking up to a hooj spider right next to my face (being as my beds next to the wall) Woke up shit scared then went back to sleep... woke up next morning (this time for real) and what do i see 2 inches from my face? ...a fookin spider :O

Anonymous
26-05-01, 10:58 AM
LOL @ all of you micky m8 ur twisted lol :D

Anonymous
26-05-01, 11:43 AM
ummmm trippy trippy dreams kool

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
04-06-01, 05:07 PM
lmao.

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
14-06-01, 03:01 AM
Miky that is a VERY "out there" dream mate. I too especially liked the part about the tea made in a plastic bucket.
I used to have this recuring dream/nightmare that i was sort of like the elephant man... all grossly disfugured and huge headed sorta thing. All these monsters were chasing me and i was in some sort of complex system of corridors (a maze perhaps), anyway... there were all these doors to go through, you know the fireproof ones with mesh in the glass. Only thing was my head was huge and needed alot of manupulation to fit through all these doors which were strange shapes anyway... CONFUSING I KNOW... Try coping with that everynight for a couple of years or so between the ages of 13 and 15.
;-/

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
14-06-01, 10:35 PM
i had this dream about vampires once

anyways the dream was a s freaky as ever

it ended when i was in a school with loads ov my mates and one ov them was a vampire
i had to guess which one it was or it was gonna kill me

i got it wrong and woke up

i had the same dream a bout a month later

and when i was asked to choose the vampire i said "fuck this shit its her i have had this dream before" and i didnt get bit and killed!!!!!

Anonymous
16-06-01, 01:36 AM
I used to have some really weird re-occurring dreams as a kid, and lately, I've had a few of 'em again!

One includes me and some mates wondering about doing kids stuff.....messing around in the woods and stuff.
Near where I live, we've got a dam, with an over-flow pipe, and as kids, we used go running through the pipe...way kool.
Anyway, in one of my weird dreams, we go off up this tunnel, then eventually, it gets narrower, and narrower, then comes to some stairs.
We head up the stairs, and we come to a room. It's small, about 4 foot square, with a wooden chair in it. There's a weird bloke who likes here!
WEIRD. I've had this same dream over and over, and it always leads onto other bits, including a large pond and paths through the woods, old play grounds, parks.....all stuff from being a kid. I had one the other night, where there were loads of us playing some game in a huge park. There were some swings, but the seats were about 15 feet up, so you couldn't reach 'em. Then, everyone turned naked, and were running around!

I need to see a shrink I think :O

My main nightmares when younger, always had either Aliens (as in Alien the film aliens), or Great White sharks (as in Jaws).
It doesn't help when you're 3 years old, and you watch Alien! Why did my Mum let me watch it at that age??? and Jaws!

Anonymous
16-06-01, 01:43 AM
BLOODY SPELLING MISTAKES!

That bloke in the small room, LIVED there....he lived a 4 foot square room up a tunnel!

Oh yes, and I had loads of dreams about a city (which as far as I know, doesn't exist), with loads of different things about it, including a huge shopping mall....well, a huge sky-scrapper full of shops, to be exact.
It had a really cool toy shop in it.
Crikey, as I'm writing this, I'm having flash backs like you just wouldn't believe.....I'm remembering dreams I'd totally forgotten about.
Right, I'm now totally freaked...I'm not going to sleep tonight!