PDA

View Full Version : What Car?

Anonymous
08-05-01, 10:31 AM
right im planning my next car maybe a company car????? Well, do i go for a Evo or a Subaru? I swany something that is damn quick, but nicely sized. I fancy a 4wd Subaru Turbo, but like the look of Evos. What you reckon, i want something that gives the impression of loads of money and not to have any nobheaf boyracers coming next to me through fear of me setting off in 5th and still beating them. I am planning ahead maybe 12 months but i want something daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn nice so its saving time, i just to need to know what you all reckon of the two cars, and if you have your own opinions on ones that make you think mmm thats nice wouldnt mind one of them. I actually like the hyundai coupe but they are built out of foil, maybe a celica???? mmmm, well let me know which you reckon would be a good buy. It needs to be a decent price and not overally bothered about insurance group.

cheers for your time novafans.

Davo

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:08 AM
especially made for you davo m8...

http://www.daewoo-cars.co.uk/Products/Cars/MSE538Uf.jpg

im sure you'll have a few looks from the lads *cough* ladies

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:31 AM
i dont know which is funnier. The car or you for actually finding the site/picture in 1st place. I tnink youve embarrassed youself really havnt you, NO dont speak, corner! get in the corner, i will return later to tell you to take the dunces hat off! go on, go NOW! right then class who can give me a sensible idea?

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:35 AM
How about a volvo 850 T5R in white. They're spacious, a bit classy (leather interior) and you can pretty much guarantee no one will pass you never mind race you oh and if they do, its feckin quick aswell.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
08-05-01, 12:19 PM
naaaaaaaa, what is faster anyway? Evo or Subaru?

Anonymous
08-05-01, 03:22 PM
evo6 is fastest 0-60 (4.2) excluding special edition scoobys 22B and P1. Davo do you seriously think you will be able to insure a group 19-20 car in 12 months? Especially when insurance prices are rsing anyway!

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
08-05-01, 04:04 PM
m8, planning ahead, company car. he he he.

Anonymous
08-05-01, 06:32 PM
:p @ davo

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
08-05-01, 06:55 PM
or you could gat a nice 405

Anonymous
08-05-01, 10:09 PM
it will be so funny if i got an Evo and ian wanted a race. i would actually let him win, just for a laugh.... :p

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:08 PM
Get a Omega MV6!

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:46 PM
er company cars will have stupid tax put on em from june/july time!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
08-05-01, 11:53 PM
Get a Porsche 928 S4...that'd be my choice :D

Anonymous
09-05-01, 01:46 AM
You on about toy cars for 75p again?

Anonymous
09-05-01, 09:35 AM
"i can but only dream of one day owning a car of such beuty" Davo 2001

Anonymous
09-05-01, 10:11 AM
davo 2001 " I wish i had listened in school and learned to spell"

muahahahahahaha

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
09-05-01, 10:50 AM
lmao, lookits proven notts schools are rankuss, so even if i had paid attention i still would have been disadvantaged. ITs not about the spelling its about what comes from the heart dictates. if its a crime to speak from the heart but spell incorrectly i then im guilty, but at least i know that i am justifying myself. - thankyou.

Anonymous
09-05-01, 10:18 PM
davo go for the evo m8 they look miles better than a scooby and the scoobys r poo now Way to many skags have um.....

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
09-05-01, 10:38 PM
Scoobys are class! my dad had one as a company car and it was the mutts nutts! They have got the looks, handling and power but the only bad thing now is as rexy said every ones got em! I went in an Evo VI and it was fast as F**k they stick to the road like superglue and they look mean i would probably go for the Evo! Not as many people have them!

Anonymous
10-05-01, 02:44 AM
im may chat utter shit from time to time but i can be pretty kool at times :)

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
10-05-01, 11:11 AM
rexy the man!

how much are they? any piccies?

engine size?

Anonymous
10-05-01, 11:44 AM
*Cough* try looking you lazy tw....

hehehe sorry davo

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
10-05-01, 01:02 PM
oi scouse boy shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat it, go and wash ya car.

my god mental image
-------------------

French accent!

even though im a professional insurance salesman. i still need to look after my car.

--------------------->
Voice Over - New from TurtleWax
--------------------->

I love cars and i have to look after me paintwork, thats why i use shampoo Master 5000, because its worth it

---------------->
Corney Smile
---------------->

lmao

Anonymous
14-05-01, 07:48 PM
evo extreme is quicker than any scooby, including ltd editions. plus it holds the record for fastest 0-100-0 apparently. cant say fairer than that, plus they look better.

Anonymous
14-05-01, 08:28 PM
surely a caterham (or similar eg dax) would beat that

2 cups down 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 08:40 PM
it proberly would, but they oviosl have not timed it for some reason??!? but the evo did beat the old record holder, the porche 911 turbo.

Anonymous
14-05-01, 08:41 PM
by the way it dont have abs,just 8 pots i think. its also got near 400 bhp. :D.
sorry ive just cum!!!!!

Anonymous
14-06-01, 12:18 AM
I would get a supra if i were you mate... 3 litre one... no point arsing around with celica when you can get its big brother is there? No boy racer in the land would dare try an race a supra... It'd just be too much humiliation for them.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
14-06-01, 11:48 AM
Boy racers in Evo's or scooby's would!

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)