PDA

View Full Version : Do you think.......

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:30 PM
......That big issue venders should be allowed to hassle you outside the pub on a Saturday afternoon ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:38 PM
I've no problem with genuine big issue sellers. They're trying to make a lving and get themselves off the streets.

They're a lot better than those who sit at home claiming dole and avoid all chances of getting a job.

The only big issue sellers i hate are the fakes (usually alcos) who get hold of one copy. Then they ask you for change but don't want to sell you the copy.

Any one of us could end up down on our luck. It's how you react when ur down there that really shows a persons character.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:41 PM
I agree with you on that one matey, but don't you find that it's always the harsh ones that hang around the pubs ?

The other ones like to follow you round town or hang around banks and train stations, and ask you continually all day ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:49 PM
If you had to make a living that way where would you stand. A quiet street where nobody really walks. Or outside a busy pub where people walk out pissed with pockets full of change.

God knows how much i've handed out in the past you just kinda dig your hand in your pocket,pull out a few (possibly pound)coins and say there ya go.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 02:55 PM
Admittedly I am not the most generous person when it comes to stuff like this, I always seem to give them money when I don't have it myself. Hat's off to them.
at least they aren't resorting to theft, unlike those b***ards who kept nicking Blondie's car !!

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:20 PM
well said nova reaction

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:29 PM
what a wierd post., the big issue vendors are told where to stand though. people check up on them to make sure they stay at their post. I got talking to one in manchester once.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:39 PM
I never knew that, Who would have thought....Do they get into fights if one goes onto anothers patch ? what are the penalties for patch invasion ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:48 PM
the conversation didnt get that deep but this guy had a crack habit to feed and two 5 year old kids with crack habits, he was thrown out of home by his evil step dad who used to beat him with a cold spoon. Its a hard life ,recieving spoon bashings especially when you have learning difficulties which makes going to school impossible. especially when you have a teacher who has had it in for you all your life and laughs at you when you mispronounce words. But as I say the conversation didnt get too deep.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:51 PM
LOL at blondies last line.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:52 PM
Sounds like he bumped into the hole !!!!

I hated that B***ard, he was such a f**king hole, I can't even remember his real name.

he never beat me with spoons though !(he did do that to chris lee mind, but that was only for pleasure !!!!

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:05 PM
Hey mr. blonde, are you actually doing anything in work today ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:05 PM
no one knows who the hole is fella

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:06 PM
you do !

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:10 PM
i dont remember who he is to be honest. and no its as busy as usual here. Thats why ive been annoying everyone with my self rightous posts.(sorry everyone)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:11 PM
well you get the picture anyway, crackhead teacher, crackhead kids, named the hole, pain in the arse b***ard !

What are you up to tonight blondo ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:13 PM
we are just clogging up the message boards with crap today. Noone has any interesting technical or styling problems/advice.:(

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:15 PM
probably seeing struth

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:20 PM
who is that ?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:31 PM
fuck off wanker you know exactly who it is

Anonymous
12-06-01, 04:36 PM
honest m8, I don't have a clue.... giz a clue !!

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:23 PM
fair dues to them i say

but i have never bought a copy
whats in them?

although once i gave a homeless bloke a fiver in newcastle and it made his day

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
13-06-01, 10:10 AM
did u ask for change?

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
13-06-01, 01:36 PM
you notice you NEVER EVER see homeless asians/indians.

hmm think about it!!

stupid government

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
13-06-01, 03:40 PM
Well in cambridge.

Why are you lying to them blondie, tell them the truth !!

Anonymous
13-06-01, 05:44 PM
I dont buy the big tissue any more,I got it twice,n they were so crap,around4 pages,1 page had half a rock band report on(blur-why I got it...)the rest was adverts or goodbyes to other"homeless"peeps,I saw the one fella at a car bootie,with his wife n kids,flogging some stuff n that,I saw him drive off too,another I see always dyes his hair every week(cant be cheap) n he was in one of our trendy stoodenty pubs.knocking em back,texting peeps on his fone etc,so I just leave em now,hard to tell whos who