PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Everybody

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:24 PM
I frankly dont give a fuck what you all think, at least i dont have a Nova.

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:30 PM
[muscle]

go lad, go

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:32 PM
roflmfao

Was it a good idea this?

kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:33 PM
Oooh so you're better than us then now? cos u not got a nova?

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:39 PM
yes i am, im taller than you and only the strongest will surive.

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:43 PM
If you are so proud of not having a nova then WHY THE F@CK ARE YOU ON A NOVA SITE ?

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:45 PM
cos im your daddy

Anonymous
02-05-01, 12:47 PM
no, its because you don't have protected sex, thats why your a daddy :P

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) X ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 02:16 PM
I dont think this is a good idea. Everyone used to like each other , now they just have an excuse to kick off. It doesnt feel like a family any more(sniff sniff) you should only let ian and davo in here anyway , they're the only ones that are gonna use it.

Anonymous
02-05-01, 02:23 PM
You could Ban Davo? Sorry Davo but you don't own a nova and it seems you don't even like them, so theres no point in you staying. :(

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
02-05-01, 03:23 PM
paul, i admire your guts, i admire the way you speak your mind. It would be the obvious choice. If you all want me banned then let it be.

i will miss you all though

Anonymous
02-05-01, 03:34 PM
STOP!

thats not fair , its also censorship. So what if davo doesn't like novas if he wants to come on here and take the piss then fine. Everyone should take it in the jokey sense it seems to be intended. If you dont like what he is saying then dont listen(or read) you should all be thicker skinned. Why do you all care what other people think so much anyway, and dont say that you dont care cos all of these arguments would have never happened if everyone was a bit more easygoing.

CARRY ON!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 04:22 PM
here here blondie!!

it does seem that everyone takes things WAY too seriously. Just chillll

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 05:04 PM
Yeah chill :)

kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 05:05 PM
Ban Davo??? Nothing would be the same again!!!! who could we have a pop at if he was banned???? lmfao j/k m8 ur considerably larger than me!!! oh well back to "work"

:D "Smokey Smokey"!!! :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 05:05 PM
I think you should get some yellow and red cards ready Kev!

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 06:33 PM
usual suspects callin my davo, Leave my boyfriend alone U bunch of animals Grrrrrr

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
02-05-01, 10:15 PM
rexy i love you man, i appreciate all of your comments, i was hoping you would say yhat, because if you blatetly said you wanted me to leave then i would have cried :(

Anonymous
02-05-01, 11:28 PM
i have nothing to say!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 01:23 AM
Lol, at the end of the day no one on this site (Ste is the exception) will have a nova for ever. It may be true that Novas are first cars my sri is mine. But its mine. Nova's are cheap thats why most of us bought them. Davo has owned a nova(s) and has just enough right i think to stay on the site. I know i won't be keeping my nova forever and if i had the money i would buy a pug 106 GTi or 306 GTi-6. The nova will be mine though for a few years. Ok enough of the post-pub talk.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 01:43 AM
Indeed i think ive already said Quote "mingle" I think there is about 27 parts to all of these arguments.
Most of the Daddy-members Are still really close m8s all the Is just banta we are never gona have novas forever cas they wont be around much longer maybe some will last another 20 or so years but look at some j-regs novas now and all these new drivers writing there novas off. anyway the point im tring to make Is that Davo has a lot of friends here the main reason why he stays on here are you all going to argue and call kev when he gets his saxo Vts? If you are why bother. Angry rex will eat all your cheese In the fridge If you do. God I'd love it If I won the lottery and said Right chappies ive progressed with my life and bought a evo 7 rally slag :P, what would you all call me then cas Id just laff at yall :P
(sorry for the spelling)
Rant over
Rex the runt has left the building Without his kitty-kat

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
03-05-01, 08:50 AM
Thinking about it banning Davo is not the solution, alot of the stuff he says is actually very funny, especially when he winds Ian up to the point where he's about to explode! Fair enough Davo come on the site after all youv'e been here longer than most.:)

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
03-05-01, 11:00 AM
how can u even dream of banning lickle Davo? it would be criminal, i think we should all be able to have our own opinions, and im sorry i do like pugs, but im a poor student and so cant have one, so lets all smile together (chuckles)

Novachick

Anonymous
03-05-01, 12:10 PM
Banning sucks ass.I've neva met any of u lot (bar Davie and Mikie) so I can't comment on whos' cool and not but it seems we're all like one big happy family(awwww)And in families we always have abit of bikkering ....so let the bikkering commence :D

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 02:55 PM
im wondering why davo has a durex sign on is replies?does he know how to use one? thought he gets bummed regular so he dont have to know how to use one! and the other thing. take ur fuckin stinky pug and shove it up ur arse. ban the **** kev. hes not got a nova. and only comes in to be a pug tart.
cock sucker.
later davo
enjoy the ban!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 03:44 PM
if you banned davo then what else would most of you all do at work if there wernt ny arguments he manages to get involved in! You would be childish to ban him because of his car and opinion and that would be similar to raishialism or sumthing. Fraz i agree with you - banning sucks ass.

Anonymous
03-05-01, 04:51 PM
Mingle, i'm hurt, i will always have a nova.
i don't think davo should be banned as long as he stops slagging off novas permanently cos he thinks his pug is better. Davo also knows all the banter between is is messing about as we chat on the phone, and neither of us get offended, we just have a laugh.

But....Only chris tunnicliffe could say that hahahahaa roflmao

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 05:04 PM
chris is suffering from a un-cultured up-bringing - from the use of langauge and his inability to forgive and forget. i appreciate his honesty and believe that his opinion is valuable - a lesson that we all should undertake.

p.s. i agree with ian we are just playing. Neither of us get offended? M8 i cry myself to sleep many a night, hoping that one i will conform to society, and i will be accepted into the world as an equal.

p.s.s. That durex thing is ace, and let it be a lesson to you all!

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 04:49 AM
davos suffering from pug syndrome! it will wear of soon.and u will realise that ur shopping trolley is just the norm! its like an aldi one.try moving up to a sainsburys one or summat. anyhow.cya later..M8
as for being m8s. fuck off.! nah just kiddin

Anonymous
04-05-01, 09:56 AM
lol

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!