PDA

View Full Version : are there any web sites for ice

big_steve_x
02-01-02, 12:18 PM
i am looking for a web site that will tell me ALL about buying ICE and how to set it up etc etc
and most importantly, where to buy it from
i am after sum 2 10" subs, and 4 speakers, but i don't know what power i want, i really like loud music trance/dance/hard house etc so its gotta be loud, also should i bother with tweeters??

Stuart
02-01-02, 12:28 PM
the web site is in my head :D:D:D:D:D

Power isnt the be all and end all of a system, quality not/and quantity (not quantity and no quality)

all bass and no trebble makes a system shitte!!! if you cant hear the euphoric vocals etc then y bother lol.

2 10" are very good for fast bass. kenwood, alpine and (as per usual my plug) Infinity.

Kicker amps are very good.

if you want cheep and fairly good then find longmill stuff (remakably good for cost)

look back through the ice posts. and see more of my intresting pearls of wisdom :D

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Ballsy
02-01-02, 05:48 PM
hey m8, go along 2 www.caraudiodirect.com there u will find loads ov stuff 2 buy and if u go onto the forum section, they will be able 2 tell u anything u want or need 2 know

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

[-ballsy.jpg-]

big_steve_x
03-01-02, 03:52 PM
This next question is totally off topic, but, Ballsy, in the picture of the red car below ur post, its got Twin Head lights, well i think they are f****ng beasty, now where might i find some??, and what models do they fit?

marko
05-01-02, 06:37 PM
try quad conversions for the lights www.quadconversions.com

Ballsy
06-01-02, 09:32 PM
soz m8 but i think that they have stopped makin them :-( av had to take mine out for a while cause the police about ma area dont seem 2 appreciate me goin round wi no indecators on the front of ma car (not been bothered 2 put them in yet)

lol

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

[-ballsy.jpg-]

big_steve_x
07-01-02, 10:09 AM
so if there's no indicators what do the police do?
or, should i say, where do u put the indicators when u have a quad conversion??

wisewood
07-01-02, 10:12 AM
in the bumper...

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.