PDA

View Full Version : starters system

Anonymous
28-08-01, 08:52 PM
what would be the best speakers to get to put on the parcel shelf?i dont want to use alot of room in the boot.It has to be reasonably loud.
cheers

Anonymous
28-08-01, 10:46 PM
go for a set of VDOdayton QM6930 6X9's they are real quality for about 100quid you cant go wrong! if you have a bit more to spend go for DLS 1070 7X10's these will set you back about 180 quid but they are amazing! really good quality and MEGA BASS!!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
29-08-01, 02:16 PM
Kenwood 7*10's = ?70 and sound fine. No point spending big bucks unless:

1) you're minted
2) you're an audiophile

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:11 PM
infinty reference 6x9's ?100 in halfords unless you have in yer mits a copy of lax flowers saying ?79.99 :D

as far as i know the only use for maxpower is for price matches LOL

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:51 AM
fooooookin heel do u like anythin but infinity m8???? :)

=======================

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:39 PM
Kenwood 7*10's who wud you go to to get them at decent price but decent service too???

tah

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:51 AM
gerra coppeh of revs/fast car/woteva which has adverts and check a few of the mail order places.. a fair few have 'em, just compare prices :)

=======================

Anonymous
01-09-01, 09:26 AM
i was gonna go for the 7x10s but i found the infinitys cheaper and just as good if not better. i wasnt sure about infinity at first coz my mate had some and they were bassy but not very good at anything else. but these ones are the mutz nutz so i like em coz they are good quality and not extortionately expensive

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
02-09-01, 08:10 PM
Im happy with my 7x10s!- second hand for ?25!-got em on a 300 watt 2 way amp,giving them 150watts each,and then the head output too?-is very nice,but Im killing my ears as they handle too much higher frequencies for my liking,were loads better without the amp!-should I try a 10" enclosed sub running off the amp on its own???

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

ScottSRi
20-09-01, 12:27 PM
Yes mate I would go for a ten get a sealed box if your into house,trance and other punchy beats or a bandpassed box if you like your garage or jungle stuff. remember to cap your 7x10's when you get the sub otherwise they cancel each other out !!!

ScottSRi
20-09-01, 12:28 PM
Yes mate I would go for a ten get a sealed box if your into house,trance and other punchy beats or a bandpassed box if you like your garage or jungle stuff. remember to cap your 7x10's when you get the sub otherwise they cancel each other out !!!