PDA

View Full Version : Sub going begging

Anonymous
29-08-01, 11:37 AM
A mate of mine has some speakers in his house from his hifi which he dont need anymore... they still work though.
I have been wondering if the sub from the speakers would work right wired into the car... if so would i just wire em up as normal? Thinking this would be a nice easy way to get 2 10" subs in there.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
29-08-01, 12:54 PM
they have higher resistence so they tend to sound a bit poo compared to proper car stuff.

itll be OK thoough, prepare for abuse from your mates tho for having hifi subs in ur car :D lol

Anonymous
29-08-01, 02:24 PM
na dont do that!! house speakers have in impendance of 8 ohms and normal car speakers have 4-1 ohm, so the house speakers will sound piss,

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
29-08-01, 09:13 PM
if you must do it the wire em up in parrallel but i would say NOOOOOOOOOOOO its very sad and shitte

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
30-08-01, 07:43 AM
ok then i wont bother.
just thought it might sound ok...
if it will be pants i wont bother - just a thought.
the almoghty god of car audio cambridge has spoken and all should listen...

cheers people.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:53 AM
I can sense it......... yes I can....

cambridge says buy an infinity sub instead!!!!! ;)

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
16-09-01, 03:15 PM
nah infinity r good but trust me u can get better 4 that money although them 6x9's r good nice low bass notes

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!

Anonymous
16-09-01, 03:56 PM
for ?79.99 you can get better?? hmm sonys just about come close but not close enough, hence y i bourght the infinitys :D
but the subs do appear to be smoother ie not for the mentalist bass muppets :D

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
16-09-01, 04:52 PM
i mean subs aren't much! but them 6x9's r good well the other speakers in range aren't bad but subs aren't the best!

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!