PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Out!

Anonymous
02-09-01, 01:52 AM
hi, m8 mate has his sony CD player in his *cough* nova 106, and the heater runs straight under the head unit. When he plays some bangin tunes, it cuts out as if its skipping.

Is there anything he can do?

I know its not a nova, but is there any cooling kits, (i assume its to do with the heat!)

cheers babby shags

Davo ;)

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
02-09-01, 09:32 AM
turn the heater down and dont have the headunit running at suh a high power

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
02-09-01, 05:02 PM
ma m8 had the same prob witha sony cd player, he took it to a sony dealer and they said it need a new chip in it or somthing...but it would be better to buy a new unit rather fixin the old one!!!

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
06-09-01, 10:33 AM
*cough* nova 106 :-/

lmao

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
06-09-01, 11:42 AM
nova + class = 106 :P

lol

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

If this post is hurtfull, then "hahahahaha" that means its a joke :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:42 PM
lmfao@Davo
saw a mint 106 today though...
oops sorry - please dont suspend my ID... i didn't mean it honest...

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:43 PM
Nova + Bad French Design = 106, 206, 306 etc etc etc.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!