PDA

View Full Version : New ICE Plan

Anonymous
04-04-01, 05:25 PM
i have plan'd a new ice system:-
-Pioneer DEH-P4100R head unit
-Three 10''DB Audio T-REX subs
-Alpine SPR-132A 5'' (in door builds)
-MB Quart DKC-169 6x9'' (either side of rear seat)
-Focal Polyflex 100HC 4'' (in the dash)

has any one got any ideas on what amps i shud use, shall i use a seprate amp for the subs, and wot amps are best?, i want 2 stick with those speakers tho. cheers

Anonymous
04-04-01, 05:36 PM
use some nice V12's or some Phoenix Gold stuff........the dogs bollocks

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
06-04-01, 05:54 PM
To get the best performance you should really be using a 2 channel amp for each of the subs (two subs would be enough though - unless you are a total bass head :) ),then a 4 channel amp for the other speakers. This will allow you to set the sound up perfectly and it will be f*****g loud :) - As for what make of amp try the V12's they are the dogs dangly bits :D

Anonymous
06-04-01, 07:26 PM
run all but the subs off the head unit. coz that will be powerfull enough for you, and anyone else :p) dont skimp on yer cables either.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
11-04-01, 12:10 PM
I would use a Kicker ZR360 for ths subs bridged mono. But your asking for trouble with running three subs as some amps dont like it. A Kicker ZR460 would run your front and rear speakers but rear speakers are not needed if the fronts are set up correctly e.g. stereo imaging etc. But if your going for loudness go for the ZR460. I presume the 4" is for the centre channel but you don`t say. Kieths Mate Ian

will get my car finished one day