PDA

View Full Version : Noisy car

Anonymous
05-03-01, 05:42 AM
Whn you stand on the outside of my car, every time there is a basss beeat the car sounds as if it is going to fall to piecces. What cano do 2 fix this?

B-) Pug drivers are W*nk*rs. X-(

Anonymous
05-03-01, 12:51 PM
mount the rear number plate on rubber mounts (from halfords). umm make sure your wiper arm caps are not vibating (the bit at the pivot!) and any other raqttley things just mount with number plate mounts.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
05-03-01, 09:51 PM
Its not those bits, it is the whole boot. It sound like its going to fly off! I have got the Bass WELL sorted i am a big bass head and this is good enough for me! :D

B-) Pug drivers are W*nk*rs. X-(

Anonymous
05-03-01, 10:01 PM
try sound deadening,especially the rear arches,take off the canels and use spray on or roll ont to stop the panel flexing and vibrating,it made mine sound better,also,alot of the bass is lost thru the wheel well in the boot,try deadening that too

Anonymous
07-03-01, 08:03 PM
Try adjusting you tailgate lock mechanism, may not be tight enough to stop the t/gait from rattling?

Divaldo
11-04-04, 07:19 PM
rip out everything in the boot and use some dynamat all over the suspension turrets, floor, back of the tailgate, every were u can get it and it will sound sweet and hey presto no more rattles and seious boom!!