PDA

View Full Version : selling it????? why!!!!!

Anonymous
14-07-00, 09:22 AM
why r u selling a car as quick as a Gsi, a better looking interior and cheaper insurance???? U must be crazy!!!! i'd facelift the GSR into a GSI lookalike, and then maybe fit the novadose bodykit. I would save a lot of money, and just be as good looking...anyway, good luck whatever u do...
Happy motoring
Ged

Anonymous
15-07-00, 05:49 PM
they never made a gsr?????
i assume its a home brewed effort. i think the gsi inteior is a lot smarter than the sr stuff

Anonymous
16-07-00, 04:15 AM
Yeah its half GSI & Half SR so GSR to do th6e full G%SI conversion including respray will cost around ?750 sod that and i think the GSI interior it a lot better

Anonymous
17-07-00, 07:01 PM
if its a mx2 nova u only need the skirts and front bumper thats only about ?130 for the bumper and my skirts were ?80

peel the grey vinal from the bottoms ov the doors and paint ur rear bumper and ur sorted. if its a mk1 then the same aplies but dont bother with the front wings etc my car was a mk1 when i started and it looked sweet with the gsi bumpers i only bought the front end coz i totalled it into a lampost chasing my brothers 1.2!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
check out the new redlind to see the peppermint green nova it looks v nice. hey i even might tell u how to get the front bumper on without a massive gap under the headlights if u want (the peppermint nova has a extended front bumper so theres no gap vissible under the headlights)

i know a better way so u dont have to bodge ur new bumper (unless u crash like i did!)