PDA

View Full Version : How much for my 1.3sr?

Anonymous
13-07-00, 12:57 AM
I'm looking to sell my Nova 1.3sr this summer as I'm off to uni and I need the cash (I can't have a car there anyway) so can anyone give me an estimate of how much I should sell for. It's only got 62000 miles (documented) and it's an e-reg. It's white and standard apart from the bee sting aerial and full Janspeed exhaust system (2 months old). There are a couple dents on the roof which aren't major and a dent near the indicator. No alloys though. Any quotes people will much appreciated and then I'll probably post it on the site?

Anonymous
13-07-00, 05:08 AM
I Reckon ?800-900 If your lucky and depending on how it runs

Anonymous
15-07-00, 05:42 PM
are the dents on the roof at the sides? sort ov near the front? if they are for every front end knock u get a small dent. the bigger the knock the bigger the dent. bet u didnt know that!!!!!!!

thats how u tell if the mint nova ur ready to buy is realy mint

Anonymous
20-07-00, 12:01 PM
If you live in the stoke-on-trent area i will give you ?750 in cash

Anonymous
20-07-00, 12:02 PM
If you live in the stoke-on-trent area i will give you ?750 in cash, if its any good

Anonymous
25-08-00, 12:58 AM
you can't tell, as rust will be the main prob on car of that age. I just bought 1.3sr, e-reg, for ?680 in mint cond. people will look stright for rust! they won't really care how it run's as it's got low milage, as long as it moves and feels right.

l8ter m8

chris