PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Owens

Anonymous
09-07-00, 01:46 PM
Top car mate ! I have a question, my car is dropped 60mm at the front and 45mm at the back. I see that you have cut your bump stops by 20mm. This my be stupid but where are they and how easy is it to do as my crashes over the smallest bumps on the bumpstops. Cheers mate and keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous
10-07-00, 06:21 PM
if u strip ur shocks down there will be a plastic hoovertube type thing thats fitted over the silver rod type thing that goes threw the spring (if u know what i mean) there under nearh them and there made ov foamy rubber but beware i only cut down mine because my car is now lowerd about 85mm on the front and 70mm on the back. mycar has been lowerd further scince the photos because me and a few ov my mates have this low thing going on where u gotta be the lowest, belive it or not im not the lowest any more but this is as low as i can possibly get the front down with my wheels, (there catching on the front tie bars as it is) im looking at m,akeing a steering lock which would prevent me turning the wheel far enough for the tyres to catch.