PDA

View Full Version : little boys

Anonymous
18-08-00, 09:06 AM
Come on.... every time you see a nova you just know that there is going to be a scroat behind the wheel, more than likely with a baseball cap on.
Why dont you guys (and girls.... yes there are some, I've seen them) get a life. I guess one day you all might be able to leave school or college or may be even stop stacking shelves at Kwiksave and be able to afford a real car!
Good luck with that!

Anonymous
18-08-00, 09:25 AM
hahahaha
Just listen to YOU, it looks like one of these "scroats" has kicked your arse?
Dont get to wound up about your measly life, its not all that bad.
Most of us own more than one car, our Novas are just for modifiying in our spare time, its so satisfying to know that someone is jealous!
What do you call a "real car" anyway, is it an executive piece of crap, a rover or something?
OK then "scroat" see you later

Anonymous
18-08-00, 09:26 AM
What car do you drive then?? Daddy lend you his car at weekends does he... Also, if we are such little immature boys, how about you tell us where you live, and well come round and show you how little and immature we are????

Anonymous
18-08-00, 09:28 AM
WHy visit this site if you dont like Novas?
Doesent the name give it away...
come on spell it out...
N O V A L O A D

nova-load

duhhhhh

Anonymous
18-08-00, 09:30 AM
Hey Mr Rigadon,
I think you fail to understand that the explosion in the modified car trade is basically down to the nova. Fair enough it may not be the quickest, or the best handling, but it is the most tuning friendly. Its ideal for new drivers (better than the crappy morris you probably learned in guessing at your age)Which is why so many kids have got them. And they are all onto a good thing too, what other car has so much tuning, styling and ICE scope? You may say the golf, but that would only be because you are a bitter old fool. A simple engine swap on a Nova can get ridiculous results (0-60 4.9 secs for a 2.0 16v Turbo NOVA)to get that sort of performance out of a golf you would need to spend around ?10,000, money most people don't have.
So lets just say this and leave it at this.
Nova's are the platform on which the modified car industry sits, trust me on this.

Anonymous
18-08-00, 02:52 PM
Who do you think you are then. What's your motor then??? Come on, give us a laugh!

Anonymous
18-08-00, 07:15 PM
tosspot happen he is just pissed becouse a nova blew him off grant

Anonymous
18-08-00, 08:21 PM
Sounds to me like you are one of those 'buy a car' tossers who goes and buys a car from a garage because it is your favourite colour and its got a nice quiet and eco friendly engine... You probably get pissed off when a 'scroat' in a Nova burns past your 15mph driving because they cant stand going at your brains level of thought!

Anonymous
19-08-00, 02:18 PM
i deffinatly smell that 1.0 12v corsa owner here sumwhere!

Anonymous
21-08-00, 11:03 AM
weird, thats why the NOVA is still vauxhall's most popular car... even though they stopped production nearly 10 years ago. fuck you and your family.