PDA

View Full Version : TSW Alpine Alloys

Anonymous
16-08-00, 03:20 PM
How easily will these fit onto a 35mm lowered nova. (does the 35mm lowering effect what alloys i can get?)
ion the tsw site they are ap to a +40 offset but i have seen somepeople with et45 alpines! which is right. if i ned arch work, either rolling/grinding how much will i need to do.

Thanks again,
martin

Anonymous
16-08-00, 08:57 PM
i have got alp's on mine [15"] 195 50 15 tyres first where did you see the et45's because i phoned them at tsw and the et43is the only offset they do for nova's
any way novas vary from one to the other by 5mm i put mine on passengers side 1stand it fitted great then on the other side i have had the wheel drum skimmed by 3mm making the wheels like they were et46 and the arches cut and they still catch with load in and it not even lowered yet!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
17-08-00, 09:03 AM
I bought mine with out any lips on it at all, but a mate took it around a couple of garages and got his rears cut for ?40.

Anonymous
17-08-00, 10:25 AM
i noticed the same thing with wayne on his arches, my passenger side fitted just fine, but the driver side i had to grind the arches back a bit. little hint, make a run off under your arches with underseal to stop them rusting out ...