PDA

View Full Version : H E L P ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Anonymous
16-08-00, 12:50 PM
just modded my nova different door handles diff. mirrors diff.grill beesting aerial rear wiper taken off but is there anything else i can do to to the back of the car apart from a stupid spoiler or a flush tailgate to stop it looking so plain!!!!!!

Anonymous
17-08-00, 12:50 AM
how about those lights that are on those FIAT sports cars. the round ones??? just an idea

stuart

Anonymous
17-08-00, 08:39 AM
Do the twin rear foglight conversion, with red tinted rear light clusters, looks the bollox on a blue car, also, you could get a rear diffuser, R & A design do a fucking wicked one...

Anonymous
17-08-00, 08:57 AM
Ever though about getting a set of clear lights, you can pick up a set 4 about ?75/80. You could put some wide tyres on it, they look quite good from the rear.

Anonymous
17-08-00, 08:45 PM
Quad conversions do a loverly rear quad light- try their site www.quadconversions.com. If you want clear light clusters the cheapest place I know is www.bigboyztoyzwales.co.uk where they are ?69.95

Anonymous
17-08-00, 08:57 PM
If u want twin reverse lights for ur nova go to http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/ and then got to the guides page and it tells u how to do it and how much for....about?30(makes the back end look the dog bollocks)