PDA

View Full Version : J reg 1.2 Merit 5 door

Jackroadkill
19-07-15, 02:55 PM
It's time I admitted to myself that I'm never going to get around to doing anything with this car, so I'm after a bit of advice as to what it might be worth.

The car comes with a 20SEH engine (no gearbox or manifolds), a set of Astra Cesaro wheels, a set of SR steelies and a set of five Cavalier Cesaro wheels. There is also an Isuzu 1.7 turbo diesel engine and loads of bits like a GTE front bumper, a GSi rear bumper (I think it's a GSi one, anyway) and then other stuff like bits old old looms and shite like that that I'd chuck in just to be rid of.

The car has some corrosion on the body, but as far as I know nothing really serious. It's been dry stored for a few years.

If anyone could give me an idea of what it would be worth, either as a job lot or individually, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

JR

totalnova
19-07-15, 03:50 PM
You would be better selling it all individually, to be honest the five door isn't the most desirable shell and probably isn't worth all that much, but you'll get good money for Cesaro alloys and anything with GTE or GSI on it will always sell plus some people like the td engines as well.

Have a look on ebay for prices and stick a for sale thread up.
Nick

Jackroadkill
19-07-15, 07:59 PM
Thanks very much; any idea about the value of the 20SEH?