PDA

View Full Version : exhausts

Anonymous
11-07-00, 12:32 PM
When i had a 1.o nova i put a bb4 on and it sounded like a tractor, what would happen if i put a bb2 on a 1.3 SR would it be to load or just sweet

Anonymous
11-07-00, 02:51 PM
I've got a Peco big bore 4 on my 1.4SR it sounds so cr*p!
I'm gonna get a new system soon, but I dont know which to get?
It seems like everyone is looking for a new exhaust!

Anonymous
11-07-00, 04:16 PM
i got a bb2 and its pukks after bout 100 miles because it clears out the shit that peco build 9t with

Anonymous
11-07-00, 05:21 PM
I have a 1.4 SRI with a full piper stealth system on it, and I have no problems with the exhaust whatsoever. The build quality is excellent and it has a nice deep hum when ticking over, it's not very loud when you put your foot down just a nice hum, but then becomes a little more racy from 5000 rpm onwards. I recomend this exhaust to anyone who wants to spend that bit more money remember you get what you pay for these days.

Anonymous
11-07-00, 07:03 PM
Yeah ive got a BB4 on my GSR(new designation for SR with GSI conversion) and it sounds so shit im always worried my engine has a problem

Anonymous
12-07-00, 10:33 AM
Has anyone got any Peco back boxes for sale. If so please e-mail me. Cheers!
(Bexleyheath Area)

Anonymous
12-07-00, 11:26 AM
I got a Mongoose stainless system for my GSi along with a standard new downpipe to replace the original exhaust. I was going to get a Magnex, but went for that instead & I'm glad I did. It sounds well sweet!

Anonymous
22-07-00, 06:14 PM
i got a magnex, its the sweetest sound i have heard from all the exhausts, the peco is too loud i feel, the janspeed sounds deep but soon it sounds like a tractor too, the jetex is nice too but not as deep sounding as the magnex
ok laters people.