PDA

View Full Version : FAO Cambridge

Anonymous
01-02-01, 05:35 PM
Fucking watch yourself, you are close to getting butted

Anonymous
01-02-01, 05:40 PM
butted?? what the fuck?? that sounds like a prison thing!! lol look im just saying that the forum here is way way way way way better than the nova forum on your site thats all

Anonymous
01-02-01, 05:51 PM
Keep annoying me Cambridge...your definately not digging your own grave deeper, and deeper, and deeper...your acting pretty childish saying 'this is better than yours' I don't give a fuck, cos it is. Butthere is no reason for you to come on my site and start pissing me off...if you keep doing this i'll catch up with you at a cruise and kick fuck out of u, and show u up infront of your mates (i'm 6ft 2" & 14 stone before you start saying 'come on then') i will kick the fuck out of you...so just leave it now and stop winding me up...it's not what you want to be doing

Anonymous
01-02-01, 05:54 PM
"your definately not digging your own grave deeper" so its all cushdy then :)

Anonymous
02-02-01, 01:18 AM
No offence ged but getting all heavy and worked up makes you sound like the more stoopid of the pair of you...

Do it thru email cuz none of us lot care bout petty arguments innit :D

Anonymous
02-02-01, 10:28 AM
Apologies to evryone who reads this, but Cambridge came onto www.roybacer.co.uk and posted stupid messages all over the forums saying 'this site is shit...' so it really pissed me off...it was totally uncalled for...that's why i got so wound up.

Apologies

Ged
-----------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
02-02-01, 10:47 AM
i am sorry too. i was bored and in a odd one for the past few days as i have the FLU and that fucked my head up a bit. Ged no disrespect to your site mate.

popes knob (no hard feelings)

cambridge

Ian
09-03-03, 04:46 AM
lost weight ged cos you were 15 stone a month b4 this post and ur a skinny fuck now lol

Fester
09-03-03, 04:48 AM
Novaload.Net 'the golden years' ALWAYS a pleasure to read LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tilly
09-03-03, 11:52 AM
Apologies to evryone who reads this, but Cambridge came onto www.roybacer.co.uk and posted stupid messages all over the forums saying 'this site is s**t...' so it really p**s me off...it was totally uncalled for...that's why i got so wound up.

Apologies

Ged
-----------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

but its alright for his lot to come on here and fill up our forums with shit?? :o

Mel
09-03-03, 09:06 PM
I think the posts knocking other sites and other users is pointless, and this post should be ignored. we are ALL nova lovers, so we should all come together as we all have the same hobbie and stop all the petty squabbles!!!

Theres no need for it. :roll:

:rant:

Mr Dan
09-03-03, 09:14 PM
Here Here :lol: