PDA

View Full Version : Loadsa Nova Stuff For Sale

recrudesce
21-06-03, 09:55 PM
Right, stuff for sale:

1x 1.3 Engine, with new gaskets and piston rings. Bores rehoned, pistons cleaned, head stripped, cleaned and rebuilt. Has done 101k miles, but still running sweet. ?50 for collection. Gearbox not included :]
1x Sportex full system (backbox: twin square DTM, downpipes with silencer). Mild steel not stainless. Never used. Cost ?150 new, will accept ?120 ovno. Comes complete with new exhaust clamps and a pot of exhaust paste :]
1x Sportex 4 into 1 manifold. Mild steel not stainless. Used for about 3 hours total. ?70 ovno.
1x Magnex backbox. Was on car when I bought it. 3" exit. ?30.
1x GMax -60mm Suspension Kit (springs and shocks). Never used. Cost ?220 new, will accept ?190 ovno.
1x Stealth Shelf. Needs retrimming and a new MDF panel. ?20.
1x Single Wiper Kit. Cost ?82, used for about 3 hours. Will accept ?40.
2x Recaro front seats and recaro rear seats. Rear seats used to have amps on the rear, so have mounting holes and marker lines on them. Only seen from the boot. ?40.
1x SR Spoiler (not painted). ?15.
2x GSi front bumpers, one will need repairing if you can be bothered and will be given away free. Other one is new from Vauxhall. ?45.
2x GSi rear bumpers, one is currently on Silver Nova. Has a slight bit of damage, but can be covered up with filler/primer (the bumper was smoothed, and a bit of the paint and primer has been broken off). ?30. Other one is white with red strip. ?25.
1x Standard 4 into 2 into 1 manifold. GE part. ?10.
1x Standard Nova backbox. GE part. ?5.
2x Standard Nova downpipe (from 1.2 and 1.3). ?10 each.
1x Facelift grille. Will need sanding down and respraying (worst paint job I have ever seen on it). ?10.
1x Cambox. Dont know history. ?15.
1x Engine Head. Dont know history. ?15.

If there is anything else you may need, lemme know. Lots of small bits left. Silver Nova is going to sit in driveway for a bit, so can get anything. Body work is fucked, so dont ask for wings, doors, bonnet, sunroof etc. Door cards are all crap too.

Email me on recrudesce@recrudesce.co.uk, or call/txt me on 07967 395436. Most stuff can be mailed, but heavy or large stuff wont be, and will need collecting. I have no transport, so dont ask if I can "meet you halfway" or "bring to so-and-so meet".