PDA

View Full Version : A message from Tarmacvandal.com re: the sunstrip

Anonymous
09-08-00, 12:31 AM
yep, you are all right, unfortunatley we are now charging for memberships, we have registered over 4000 people in the last 3 days, and we can no longer sustain the free strips. So anyone who got there earlier, well done, anyone who didn't well done too.!!
If you haven't already signed up for a membership then you are probably going to get the better deal by paying for one. You see, that fiver, we will give it back to you on your first order over ?30, kind of like a Carnoisseur catalogue. Only our prices are already 5% below theirs. then members get another 5% and then you will also get your fiver back. So if a set of wheels cost a grand at carnois... then a Tarmacvandal.com member would get them for ?895. And that includes VAT, delivery is free and we will even arrange someone to fit it in your area for you. So really a fiver to pay out, just for us to give it you back, really has to be worth it when you look at what you are really getting, oh yeah I forgot, you also get the chance to win a Ford Focus which we will be spending about 30 grand on! If you aren't a member or a customer you won't get that chance.

Hopefully this has cleared it up a little, and i really do want to see you all becoming members, because we really are out here to stop people from being ripped off, and have a fucking good laugh at the same time!

If any one has any q's just send me or one of the other bods here an e-mail. You can get me on andy@tarmacvandal.com
ps. send in pics of your cars to andy@tarmacvandal.com try to keep em below 1mb though.

Cheers, Andy Etches MD