PDA

View Full Version : my nova

Anonymous
08-08-00, 08:35 PM
Have you seen the latest pics of my nova?
Remember i told you about the respray for ?250 well the bloke did my bumpers and skirts in the price.
its looking a bit better now.
time for some alloys now.
also, how much work is it for fitting proper gsi astra bonnet vents? any idea cos i can get brand new genuine gm ones for ?8 from my dads vx. garage. bargain!

Anonymous
08-08-00, 09:00 PM
?250 for a respary,
complete spray?
is it well done?
Was it a favour off a mate or just well cheap?

Can you tell im interested in getting mine donw where ever you did :)
Where? please say in south some where.

Anonymous
09-08-00, 11:36 AM
£250 is good but my whole car gettin sprayed 4 £200! (that is by a mate)and my mate has just put a renault clio bulge in my bonnet ill b at billing if anyones after a glimpse mines the blue sri wiv 5 spokes

Anonymous
09-08-00, 11:36 AM
£250 is good but my whole car gettin sprayed 4 £200! (that is by a mate)and my mate has just put a renault clio bulge in my bonnet ill b at billing if anyones after a glimpse mines the blue sri wiv 5 spokes

Anonymous
09-08-00, 06:31 PM
my spray job cost me ?150
it was done as a fiddle job at the garage where i used to work. the garage has a contract with direct line insurance so the quality is factory finish. the problam is my rear arches have decided there gonna start to bubble so it was a waste ov time :( thing is that the new garage i work at hasnt got a bodyshop and im banned from the last one for hitting the manager! so it looks like im gonna have to pay about ?400 what a bastard ehh!