PDA

View Full Version : Micky Owens - Whitley Bay Motor Show

Anonymous
10-07-00, 07:25 PM
U goin to the Whitley Bay motorshow?

Its on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be goin on Saturday, theres somesorta Nova performance club going, but i dont know what, Any ideas??

Well if u'r goin, gimmie a shout an i might c u there.

That little git!
He told me he was gettin a GSI!!!
Hmmmm, i suppose thats what u xpect from bumper boy!

I wont bother u 4 the disc conversion, but u got ne bits for sale? or know anyone with any?

Gimmie first shout on anything u got goin, cos i aint from blyth, so i won't do something dodgy, like no pay, or say i want it then dont buy it, or even sell u something that dont work!

Anythin considered, i wanna do my baby up a bit.

Oh, especially lookin out for some nice wheels!

Cheers again mate, u know when everyone is goin to the beach next?

C ya!

Anonymous
12-07-00, 06:20 PM
i might be working at the motorshow i dont know yet i find out tomorrow i worked the last 2 shows and they were crap the only good bits were the sound off and the autosounds stand the rest was just a big showroom. i havent got many bits left coz im useing them on my new nova that im building for my girlfriend, its peppermint green with a mk2 front end and rainmans old front bumper off his astra. people normaly go to the beach on mon sumtimes tues/wed/thurs definattly fri and normally on a saturday if they all dont go to the sunderland cruise, have u ever been to the sunderland cruise? its okay but hteres to many coppers these days. i wont be at the beach till monday know coz theres 2party`s over the weekend and i need my E`s :)

Anonymous
12-07-00, 10:37 PM
Do u recon u're mate will cut n shut my zorst? i'm gona buy an ashley system, but i want twin square ovals. Corse i don't xpect it to be free, but could u ask him for me??
Did u make u're bumper or did u buy it cos theres a new kit called te Abyss, in the new revs mag, it looks kinda similar...

I aint been to sunderland b4, its supposed to be cak, to many rozzers.

Oh yeh, where u workin at the motor show?

Will u be able to blag some tickets for me??

And do u know when the sound off is??

Cheers mate, have a good time at the parties!!

C ya.

Anonymous
15-07-00, 05:01 PM
nahh mate the bumpers home brewwed its a doddle. im not working the motorshow after all so ive been working on my gf`s car i can blag my way in the show butonly if i wear my interclean clothes which is totally pointless coz sum daft **** will have me working b4 i know it. ill ask rain man next time i see him for the exhaust. the last few years tyher sound off has been on the sunday and its a tenner to take part the winner takes all, my mate with the black tigra won it last year!. last nights party was shite my girlfriends best mate was spiked wiv smack and i spent the night in wansbeck hospital....... course now my girlfriends all upsett so she dosnt want to go drinking in newcastle tonite :(

problem is iv still go 5 E`s waiting for me at my mates house for when they get back. that means i dont get to start to party till about 12:00 tonite (looks like where in for a allniter) :)
ha ha ha haha hahaha

Anonymous
15-07-00, 10:31 PM
I went 2day, it was ok, Performance Nova Group (PNG) was there, 5 belta cars, they're meetin up 2mora mornin at 9:15 at the bottom of the spine road in maccy D's car park to cruise to the event.

It was only 20 quid to join, so i went for it. I asked if u were a member, but they said u werent, but they would like u 2 be, its pretty good, 4 mags and a load of discount off shops like revolution. U shud join up, u get into the shows 4 free, like Traxx n stuff.

Theres gonna be 11 novas there 2mora, along with 2 corsas, so it'll be good.

Pity, i'm going to a kit car show at belsay hall (nr ponteland) with me dad, always a good show.

Well hope u're lasses mate is ok, and have a good time.
Thanx in advance 4 askin rainman, can u ask him if he can supply the pipes, or if i have 2?

There was a kewl Nova from durham, its perl yellow that turns white! looks good, modded zorst, twin dtm that comes out of the centre of the zorst!

Cheers again, I'll b seein ya.

Kev, if u read this, i'll try and get some fotos 4 u of the cars, i'll scan them in n send them 2 u.

Anonymous
17-07-00, 07:21 PM
i whent to the show after all and got there for about 4:30 on sunday and there was nothing there there was a few novas including my mates wide arch pink one but most ov em werent up to much. hey did u know that my bumpers actually came from the pink one before he put the kit on?

they treid to get me to join but they didnt have any forms.

ive been meaning to join for about 4 years but never get around to it

maybe one day i will