wwmnw
05-10-10, 08:23 PM
Whats up with is leg?

Cooper
05-10-10, 08:47 PM
@1.20 ish that was a F you you're not getting past

Pistol Pete
05-10-10, 09:03 PM
Was a good race. Have a look at Laguna Seca 2008 Rossi vs Stoner (i think) and Catalunya 2009 Rossi vs Lorenzo. Even better than Motegi IMO!!

Whats up with is leg?

Alot of riders seem to do it. Some say its for distraction, some say it helps braking!!

MattBrown
05-10-10, 09:18 PM
Pure awesomeness from rossi.

Now he is riding for a propper team (2011) he will shine even harder.

I think every single of those riders has my upmost respect, theyre risking everything on a 1" square piece of rubber!

**** Beckham, Rooney, All them gays, these are real sporting heros!

bmw156
05-10-10, 09:37 PM
Whats up with is leg?

its a rossi special lol.

it shifts abit more weight over the front to aid breaking.
seeing as there is very little weight over the rear he doesnt use the rear break and transfers the weight to the front.
very cleaver.

gazz
05-10-10, 09:52 PM
i remember watching last years when he was battling. that was wicked race too.
rossi is a excellent rider.:thumb:

General Lee
06-10-10, 10:45 AM
Have you seen the news that lorenzo is moaning like a little girl that he is, about rossi's battle tactics.
What a numpty. It seems that all rivals of rossi have something against him. Does my head in when they lose out they moan, rossi in my opinion was batteling like a legend and half the time lorenzo was moving into rossi's line so it looked like rossi was in the wrong.

Look at it closely when rossi put the accelerator on straight after lorenzo took him on the little straight lorenzo pulls into the track with 1 wheel in the air into rossi's line. And then when they were going 2 a breast with rossi on the inside lorenzo turns into him again. Grrrr

mowgli
06-10-10, 10:57 AM
Whats up with is leg?

rossi is carrying a lot of metal in his legs.....

ps. linky no worky

Pistol Pete
06-10-10, 11:30 AM
Have you seen the news that lorenzo is moaning like a little girl that he is, about rossi's battle tactics.
What a numpty. It seems that all rivals of rossi have something against him. Does my head in when they lose out they moan, rossi in my opinion was batteling like a legend and half the time lorenzo was moving into rossi's line so it looked like rossi was in the wrong.

Look at it closely when rossi put the accelerator on straight after lorenzo took him on the little straight lorenzo pulls into the track with 1 wheel in the air into rossi's line. And then when they were going 2 a breast with rossi on the inside lorenzo turns into him again. Grrrr

Lorenzo annoys me. Shame really as he is a good rider. Same a Stoner the moaner!! Rubbings racing IMO. Hell, it happens in the lower classes...he is with the big boys now, deal with it!

Danny s-p
06-10-10, 11:39 AM
the link not working

Mazz
06-10-10, 11:41 AM
boo

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Dorna Sports.

bmw156
06-10-10, 11:47 AM
bastid

it was "motegi 2010" last weeks moto gp. search it in google.

General Lee
06-10-10, 01:07 PM
Lorenzo annoys me. Shame really as he is a good rider. Same a Stoner the moaner!! Rubbings racing IMO. Hell, it happens in the lower classes...he is with the big boys now, deal with it!

Me to, yeah it is a shame because he sounds like a good bloke but theres no need to moan IT'S RACING.

I did aplore him when he did the tribute to Tomizawa when he had the same lid design after the horrific crash! But when he messes with Rossi he is not going to make himself very popular! Just like all the other has beens Biaggi, Gibernau, Stoner is on his way to becomeing one.

But this is not the first time Lorenzo has had a pop at rossi either, when he was moaning to yamaha that he didn't get Rossi's data. What a fool. Get your own Rossi Worked hard and long to make his bike work and lorenzo just wants all that work at the click of his fingers.

bmw156
06-10-10, 01:52 PM
just to say, what an awesome display pic, laguna seca

General Lee
07-10-10, 03:21 PM
thank you have some rep +