PDA

View Full Version : 2L 16v Subaru blue Nova for sale ?2800 ono

Ralt Racer
12-05-03, 05:37 PM
Hey guys I reluctantly have for sale the following Nova 2l 16v

suspension Spax dampers brand new literally 20 miles (car is in Storage) Boge springs lowered 40 mm
Wheels Compomotive MO 15" in freshly powder coated gold
Tyres Yoko A520 195 45 in excellent condition
Body Work recently resprayed in Subaru pearlescent dark Blue with Cosworth style front bumper flush rear tailgate colour coded bumpers door bump strips removed clear rear lights m3 style mirrors brand new headlights mesh grill rear number plate mounted on purpose made alu mount

Stereo head unit Alpine single CD running two 5" component cd tecnologies sets up front in a one off alu mounts run by an alpine 4 channel mrv f404 three 12" planet audio subs are in a one off Fiberglas contoured box specifically made for this car these are fitted where the rear seats used to be the box is covered in grey carpet to match the car interior the subs are powered by a 1000 watt rms Planet audio amp the amp rack is fitted to the boot and shaped so that the amps are seen through a mesh window this is all covered very nicely in grey vinyl this install cost ?3500

The engine is a Vauxhall 2 l 16v sfi unit I had it rolling road tuned at 155 bhp and they recommended that I had the injectors cleaned which I have done resulting in a smoother running engine. The engine installation I have done my self being a engineer by trade whilst doing this I fitted rally spec engine mounts. The exhaust is a stainless steel Magnex that i had from when it was a 1.3 this being of a bigger bore than standard meant that it was slightly larger than the original GTE Astra one the down pipe is the Astra 4 branch that I have modded to fit
Drive Train the axles are full group n rally spec of which I had specially made. They are actually good for 250-300 bhp
Braking sys the brakes are off of a 16v Astra GTE and are more than up to the job of stopping the lighter body the rear is disks of course
Interior Astra GTE dash fitted custom centre console made from alu with electric windows, door cards
re-trimmed in vinyl, tweeters mounted on top of dash one off gear lever gaiter made for me by a saddler this is half leather half suede, cavalier Recaro front seats just showing wear MOMO steering wheel extinguisher
In pass floor well gear knob is a one off and is made from ALU and Perspex (clear) and has sr engraved in the top. The gear linkage is a short shift that I have made myself also all the mods on the car I have tried to do my self unless I cannot do this to my satisfaction then I have employed the professionals to do it for me

I am looking for around ?2800 and am open to offers mail me at bennsimms@aol.com

(ps i will also chuck in a nos kit that will need fitting)