PDA

View Full Version : keith mac im wondering where the fuck you are??????

Anonymous
10-07-00, 07:07 PM
keith mate uve made me depressed i was hoping to see sum pics ov ur car when the revamp was done what happend?

Anonymous
10-07-00, 08:35 PM
Alright Micky. STILL fucking around with rear arches! Can U give me a phone number for the place where U bought your repair pannels from. Cheers M8.

Anonymous
12-07-00, 06:37 PM
here u go mate its called selecta panel and the number is 01912596013 the fax no is 01912963073

they also sell clear front indicators for a mk1 nova for about ?10 a side

Anonymous
12-07-00, 07:42 PM
Cheers Micky, 2 sets of rear bumpstops and a pair of spring assistors should finally sort the wheel problems out. Finally I`ll be able to take 4 poeople out in my car! Seriously though, It`ll be a few months yet B4 I`ve produced a car worthy of the novaload gallery! Any Ideas on a rear diffuser for my gte bumper to bring the back the same level as the rest of the car? May also have a go with Beemer M3 sideskirts b4 it gets painted.

Anonymous
15-07-00, 05:15 PM
have u seen the blue saxo sports demonstrator its got a seat splitter the same as my front one modded to fit i rekon that would look smart on a nova ive never seen on b4 but also my mates nova has a mk3 feista RS spoiler attached under his gte bumper and it looks very nice. its the spoiler that sits under the back window not the top spoiler thats standerd on the xr2i. hes a bit ov a bodge merchant and painted his crap but from a distance sou cant see his shit painting it looks spot on all u have to do is sand down the rs logo thats vissible when u mount it upside down. it does look very nice i was actually gonna buy the spoiler to fit under my rear bumper but it didnt look quite right under tyhe mk2 bumper. im wanting to change my rear diffuser coz theres a nova just popped up in my area with one ov them R&A design rear diffusers and it looks fucking lovelly. pproblam is i would have to paint it black to go with my skirts and front splitter and it would probably look shit, i could always paint my skirts and front spitter white but then the amount ov greif my front spitter actually gets off speed ramps would haver it look wank in no time.........

ahhhhhh the joys ov modding what do u do?????????????

have u orderd the rear arch pannels coz i whent to buy one yesterday for my girlfriends car and they had none left?????!!!!!!!!