PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Boggo Standard Nova Van

recrudesce
26-04-03, 09:22 PM
Right you lot, my car is most likely about to get written off. If it does, I am gonna just grab the bumpers from it and scrap it...

Oooor, I could buy it back and break it, depends if people want bits from a 5 door Mk1...

Anyways, it has come to my attention that not many people like the thought of me not being common and having a 5 door... I tried to mod it and gain some respect for doing so, but it seems my attempts have been in vain.

Soooooooooo... when I get my insurance cheque through, I want to "use" it to get me a petrol Nova van. I have the full system exhaust for it, alloys, suspension kit and single wiper, plus things like m3 mirrors and digidash...

Anyone out there got one going for about ?500 ish ? I am looking for sound bodywork with minimal of rust, and preferably less than 100k on the clock, tho I wont mind if it is slightly over.

I dont need alloys, or any exhaust systems, I just want it all standard. No mods, no nothing, just a boggo standard petrol Nova van so I can continue to do it up. I dont mind if it aint all the same colour, it just has to have a sound shell and a sound engine...

Make me offers. Got one you want to get rid of ? Lemme know. As I said, I aint interested in Mk1's, I want a Mk2, cos it saves me putting the whole fuckin dashboard in again

Let the mad rush to sell a car COMMENCE !