PDA

View Full Version : Mint 2.0l 16v for sale. (HARPZZ SAHOTAS)

Harpzz
06-04-03, 12:25 PM
Ok its come to that point where i need to sell the car, its a mint example of a 2.0 16v, only done 500 miles since engine conversion. All engine worked carried out by professional vauxhall technicans.

The car can be seen in the features section of this website, under 2.0l 16v.

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=686.

The pictures shown are of the car when it first came out of the garage, the car no longer has 16" but now has 17" HOIJON vailside rims, costing 1,000. only done 12 miles on new wheels. It just wasnt meant to be with this car for me, loads of things have stopped me driving it and enjoying it to the full. University, and my Masters being the main thing. The car has been kept in the garage all year round well looked after. It now has a custom made spoiler that i built its not been sprayed just in primer, and a new set of skirts fitted also in primer. The front end has completely change with the addition of corsa head lamps and extended bonnet. I hope this car finds the home it deserves, as faith has it, it just werent meant to be.

the car has a years MOT with it the TAX just ran out, its also got a full service history.
If anyone is seriously interested i will make the trip to my lock up and take some pictures of it with the new mods. SERIOUS CONTACTS ONLY PLEASE.

If any of young people are interested in buying this and worried about insurance dont be cos i had it insured wen i was 18, i had nil no claims live in a high crime area only been driving for 6months and i paid 1300, bloody bargain, all mods declared like for like cover..

Im looking around ?3300 but any seroius offer will be considered, i think thats a resonable price for my car.

Mobile 07984 88 4141

im in the East London Area close to ESSEX, ILFORD.......