PDA

View Full Version : Rear head rests

Anonymous
03-08-00, 09:48 PM
I have just aquired some rear head rests from a cavalier and i havent got a clue how to fit them. I read something on how to fit them but it said to get some sort of clip from a belmont astra which apparently clips straight into the fittings on a nova rear seat, but what if there aren't any belmont astras in the local scrappie, are there any alternatives if so please help

Anonymous
03-08-00, 10:43 PM
alright m8,i know it sounds cheap but ive aquired some rear head rests and the most cheap and quick way to do it is to place them in between the parcel shelf and back seats,,tacky i know but without having to go to time consuming other alternatives i found this way looks sound,regards.

Anonymous
03-08-00, 10:53 PM
Naaaa, dont bother, if u r gonna do it, do it properly, order the bits from u're local vaux dealer, ask for Belmont rear headrest guides, u'll need 4, to much bother gettin them out of a scrappy!

Anonymous
05-08-00, 06:00 PM
b4 u cut ur rear bench to bits have a feel for the holes that the grommets fit into if u havent got the holes then ur gonna be fucked when u cut the cloth. sum seats have the holes and sum dont. it is possible to drill new holes if u havent got em but its greif. the grommets i used were nova front ones and there a doddle to get out from the scrappy.