PDA

View Full Version : SBD Type A Exhaust Manifold for C20XE

novarally
17-09-09, 09:50 PM
99p start, no reserve auction;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150373687054&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

More Vauxhall and Nova race/track type bits for sale in my other EBAY auctions. Thanks for looking.

novarally
26-09-09, 11:21 PM
BTTT, very very cheap at the moment, and the auction is ending on Sunday night.

Mike
26-09-09, 11:30 PM
Colin, i know you dont tend to reply etc etc BUT are you seeing a lot more messers aswell on eBay now? More so then ever kinda thing? Non payments, non pickups that kind of thing?

MK999
26-09-09, 11:33 PM
I got some negative a while back off of a brand new account that was out for free stuff, started complaining he didn't have his item and he was gonna start a paypal dispute if he didn't get a full refund before it was even posted! as soon as he won it too.

16v Nova Kev
27-09-09, 12:32 AM
Colin, i know you dont tend to reply etc etc BUT are you seeing a lot more messers aswell on eBay now? More so then ever kinda thing? Non payments, non pickups that kind of thing?
:tumble: :thumb:and also Novatrader Rules

1. Ebay links, forwarding and item numbers are not permitted. These posts will be removed.

MK999
27-09-09, 01:05 AM
being a sponsor of the site permits him to post ebay links.

novarally
27-09-09, 07:56 AM

Mike,

Yes, it's getting worse all the time, in fact only yesterday someone was supposed to be collecting the Corsa Redtop that I sold on EBAY, and they didn't turn up, no phone call, no e-mail or anything.

I have opened 103 'Unpaid Item Disputes' in the last 3 months.......

It's high time EBAY themselves opened their eyes to see that it is the SELLER who keeps them in business, by paying listing fees.

And yet every few weeks they change something that erodes the position of the seller, and makes it simpler still for the buyer not to pay, or claim they haven't received something etc.

Rant over, temporarily at least.

Mike
27-09-09, 10:13 AM
I have opened 103 'Unpaid Item Disputes' in the last 3 months........

Jesus! Ive not to that stage yet thank god! Ive got 14 open at present.

As you say tho, eBay do need to wake up an smell the roses that its the buyers causing no end of hassle on there! But ive noticed eBay themselves are making it increasing harder for sellers to get any kind of support if they need it!!

Mazz
27-09-09, 10:20 AM
Yes, it's getting worse all the time, in fact only yesterday someone was supposed to be collecting the Corsa Redtop that I sold on EBAY, and they didn't turn up, no phone call, no e-mail or anything.

I'll give you the money it finished on Colin..!

Jon_nova1
27-09-09, 12:14 PM
I used to sell a fair bit on EBay, as in sold 4 figure amount of items, and noticed it a year or two ago that it was getting alot worse.

It all started when they brought the ratings in, everyone expects to see 5/5 stars for everything, but when you rate, it gives the idea that 3/5 is fine

the powersellers had it far worse, from what i know, they're trying to make it more Amazon, so getting rid of the small sellers by making it harder.

I learnt alot of tricks from EBay, how to swing disputes in my favour (even though i was in the right anyway!) get cheaper fees, by putting it in unnappropiate categories, music for example lol

due to ebay listing your item depending on how well you do, putting an item in a category it shouldn't go in, will bring yours pretty much to the top (well it did for me)

say you put a "breaking nova" in the music section (which pays less fees) when someone types in breaking nova, yours has priority, i used to do it all the time, added a gallery? (the one that makes it appear at the top...but doesn't now!) and it would sit on the first page, in the first position for the entire auction duration lol

novarally
27-09-09, 12:42 PM
I'll give you the money it finished on Colin..!

Yes, that makes it even more annoying, the Corsa sold for a silly low price on EBAY and still the winning bidder doesn't bother to collect it.

I've re-advertised it on PNG at £1250, but I will take a sensible offer on it as I need it gone this week (as I've got to fund one of the trickest Novas ever built, which I'm buying next weekend!).

Mazz
27-09-09, 03:56 PM
Yes, that makes it even more annoying, the Corsa sold for a silly low price on EBAY and still the winning bidder doesn't bother to collect it.

I've re-advertised it on PNG at £1250, but I will take a sensible offer on it as I need it gone this week (as I've got to fund one of the trickest Novas ever built, which I'm buying next weekend!).

I know :( I was shocked to see what it finished on, almost annoyed i didn't bid tbh!

novarally
27-09-09, 04:41 PM
I know :( I was shocked to see what it finished on, almost annoyed i didn't bid tbh!

Drop me an e-mail and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

colinesmith@aol.com

Nobby
27-09-09, 10:42 PM
i bidded £100 on this :( someone with 1 feedback won it :(