PDA

View Full Version : FLUSH OR NOT TO FLUSH???

Anonymous
01-08-00, 10:39 PM
Ive had my nova 1.0 now for 'bout 3 months,90' jet black with recently fitted 14"OZ'S,SR spoiler and front and rear light brows with a BB2 zorst'wat do you rate to avin the rear flushed,what would be the damage to my wallet and where could i get it done,in the manchester area???regards lee.

Anonymous
02-08-00, 09:54 AM
Hi mate

Just had mine done and i am well impressed, looks allot smoother and gets everyone looking, i bought mine already done in primer for ?75 so was not too bad

jon

Anonymous
02-08-00, 11:29 AM
how do you open the boot?
ive always wondered.
cheeres

Anonymous
02-08-00, 11:38 AM
I am knew to Novas so what is flushed?? when you remove all the key holes? I dunno

Anonymous
02-08-00, 02:12 PM
Bauer, i dunno if its u, but do u live in ashington??

Anonymous
02-08-00, 11:39 PM
my names lee and iam from manchester,altrincham.There has been a lad driving round my end for a few months now in a minted nova 13sr,its the dogs bollocks!! retrimed in white leather cobra buckets and a 'sick' body kit.He has had the rear of the car flushed,(where the indent in the boot is filled in with filler and smoothed,relocating the n0 plate)i dont how he would open his boot,ive never thought 'bout that????do ya all think it would look daft on a 1.0 with no bodykit??i dont mind forking out ?75 coz it looks the mutz nutz!!!..HELP,,,REGARDS lee

Anonymous
04-08-00, 04:57 PM
Filler u say filler. when u close the boot it will fall out. my mate has had a plate welded in the gap then smoothed and blended in. it looks mint. it cost im about 100 squid but it was well worth it.

Anonymous
04-08-00, 06:16 PM
On Mine i have a plate of stainless steel welded right across the tailgate, up the the bit where it bends, this way there less blending, and you have less rust to worry about, as it doesnt corrode

Anonymous
05-08-00, 06:13 PM
SHED WHAT ARE U DOING LETTING ANOTHER LAD DRIVE AROUND YOUR "END"?