PDA

View Full Version : Digi Dash

Huffy
17-08-08, 03:52 PM
Hello ive been putting my digi dash in the nova over the past week. ive printed the guide on how to fit it off here which shows you what wires what ive had it working i only need to connect the indicators. i ran a wire from the coil to the dash and since its stopped working i dont no if ive blown a fuse or some think but my battery was flat as well the same time the dash packed in may be ive connected a wire wrong i dont know. ive checked the black live wire and its all connected proper, i think im goin to take it to the auto spark:confused:

Andy
17-08-08, 04:30 PM
Why take it to an auto spark for him to charge loads for summat daft?,Check all your blacks are connected,check all the browns are connected,try a different battery which has known power,check the fuses,Which terminal on the coil did you connect it to?

Huffy
17-08-08, 04:59 PM
the bottom right one

Huffy
20-08-08, 10:00 PM
right ive just came in from messing with the car. ive connected the indicators(stalks) up to the car loom and the digi loom No joy:confused: , Also checked the brown earth wires and the black live from the dash loom to the car and they are fine, Again no joy. the dash is getting power tho because the little blue light comes on for the MAIN BEAMat the bottom of the dash. Im going to change the fuses then if that fails im goin to the auto spark. ive also checked the bulbs in the dash the are all fine as well.:confused:

Any ideas lads will be very welcome:thumb:

Spudly
20-08-08, 10:31 PM
The indicator tell tales go to the feeds on the stalks NOT the car loom as this will cause problems, if i were you mate take it back out join all blacks and browns and re-test using the battery, it could be a faulty dash or you might just find that the bulbs have both blown (as they nearly always seem to)

It was the green wire you connected the coil feed/rev counter feed to wasnt it?