PDA

View Full Version : mk2 dash and digi dash

Huffy
15-07-08, 06:18 PM
Ive put a mk2 dash in my mk1 nova but now ive got a mess off wires with plugs i know i need to change the plugs over for the head lights, heaters, hazards but can any one tell me if vauxhalls still supply them and if so are the expensive.

Also i made room for my digi clocks but im missing a connection block that goes in the back can i still get this from vauxhalls as well i think its the black one

Thanks Huffy:thumb:

Jack
15-07-08, 06:26 PM
I doubt vauxhall will still sell the plugs for the dash. Either find a mk2 in a scrappy, or use crimps to connect the wires direct to the switches. See my dash swap guide in the articles section if you need to know how to connect the mk2 stuff up.

Huffy
16-07-08, 06:04 PM
ive sorted the digi dash prob but im cringing looking at all them wires ive printed your guide out but i have to say im not the handy'est person with a screw driverlol ive got the dash in i think im going to take it to an auto spark to be safe thanks for getting intouch tho:thumb:

brainsnova
26-07-08, 09:57 PM
you cant go wrong with the dash guides an auto spark will overcharge for an easy job

thedjse
26-07-08, 10:12 PM
ive sorted the digi dash prob but im cringing looking at all them wires ive printed your guide out but i have to say im not the handy'est person with a screw driverlol ive got the dash in i think im going to take it to an auto spark to be safe thanks for getting intouch tho:thumb:

Its not as bad as you think mate honest im just stuck on the heater part lol

Jack
26-07-08, 11:15 PM
Which I've just assisted you with :p